Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

I was hesitant to get the Noa mattress compared to the Sleep Republic one as I had read in other reviews that it was reasonably firm. Coming from a very soft mattress, I actually found my back was noticeably less sore and I have had great nights sleep from day one. I’m very impressed with the quality of the mattress and the lack of disturbance when moving around is astonishing. I’d definitely buy the mattress again!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Great and substantial mattress!

The Luxe mattress was surprisingly firm and supportive considering it was shipped in a box! Very substantial and comfortable, my sleep quality feels immediately improved!! Will be ordering more for other rooms in the future!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,048.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

johh mck
johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Purchased in February 2020.

Lia Hair
Lia HairGippsland, VIC

A fresh nights sleep

The mattress was as stated, on the hard side, which is exactly what both my husband and I wanted.

It took a night or two to adjust to the firmness but we've both had great night's sleeps since and our lower back tightness has gone for the both of us.

Shipping to a rural location was super fast and setup was as simple and quick.

Purchased in January 2020 for $759.00.