Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 2 of 2)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (16) · No (9)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (25)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (27)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (26)
  • Perceived Firmness
John Harvey
John HarveyIllawarra, NSW

A good choice

After researching many mattress types I chose the Noa because of the firmness and the latex layer - rather than the softer memory foam types of other brands.
It's been a good choice - especially after getting a good discount. Delivery was quicker than expected and no fuss. I didn't sleep on it for 3 days to let it settle/inflate properly - and have found it firm and supportive - just as I wanted. Very happy so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Lia Hair
Lia HairGippsland, VIC

A fresh nights sleep

The mattress was as stated, on the hard side, which is exactly what both my husband and I wanted.

It took a night or two to adjust to the firmness but we've both had great night's sleeps since and our lower back tightness has gone for the both of us.

Shipping to a rural location was super fast and setup was as simple and quick.

Purchased in January 2020 for $759.00.

Other Mattresses

slz1983
slz1983Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service, fantastic mattresses

Purchased in January 2020 for $850.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
bryce
bryceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice solid structure with a comfy top which has been terrific so far. Let's see how it goes as the weather gets warmer.

Very supportive as I like a firm mattress and pillow. The comfort top is good and provides a little give to take the edge of the firmness. Came well packaged with easy unboxing and not too much packing to dispose of. Giving me a great night's sleep.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jasping
JaspingSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

Hi... It’s ok, I found it too firm for my liking, so I bought another latex topper to go on top.
Also a bit pricey for me too, thanks very much..

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Erin Parkin
Erin ParkinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sleep in a long time!

This mattress has helped my back and given me the best night sleep in a long time!!! I would highly recommend this mattress!! Delivery and service were fantastic. Delivered within 24 hours.

Purchased in July 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Other Mattresses

It’s not bad, I sleep ok.

Firmer than I’d usually like but it’s still comfortable. I haven’t noticed any issues so far with the mattress so that’s good. Not a fan of the customer service though

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Helen Reid
Helen ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great initially

Loved this mattress initially, nicely firm, was skeptical originally but with the 100 day return policy, thought we’d give it a go. However, not much past this time, I can observe definite hollows where my husband & I sleep, and I am only 56 kg, not overweight in the least. So if you are heavy, I would not choose this type of mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

SaggingYes

Craig Farrant
Craig FarrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good nights rest

I have had better nights sleep since I purchased this mattress. It is firm enough that I do not suffer the lower back problems I had with my old mattress.

Purchased in May 2019 for $400.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Caused DiscomfortYes

wayne
wayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

was not sure witch brand to buy

i was not sure witch brand to buy reading reviews ect well i chose the noa in the end because of the price discount on offer ordering was easy and as they said in arrived in a couple of days easy to unpack and set up but wow its heavy (a king size) it took 2 of us to turn it over .. the end result its unreal fantastic should have brought a long time ago its thick soft and the best mattress i have slept on in a long while

Purchased in March 2019 for $849.00.