Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jasping

JaspingSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

Hi... It’s ok, I found it too firm for my liking, so I bought another latex topper to go on top.
Also a bit pricey for me too, thanks very much..

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,744 reviews
Ad

It’s not bad, I sleep ok.

Firmer than I’d usually like but it’s still comfortable. I haven’t noticed any issues so far with the mattress so that’s good. Not a fan of the customer service though

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Tara L.

Tara L.asked

Hi Tara,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Chrissie D.

Chrissie D.asked

The Noa

Edit: I tried the Koala mattress and found it to be too soft and unsupportive.

Hi Chrissie,

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa