Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for what you pay for - noa lite

Delivery was a hassle. Once we got the mattress, it took me some time to adjust to it but I now have no issues and like the firmness level. So far, it seems durable but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts considering the low price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Caused Discomfort Yes

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

Sagging Yes

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in March 2021 for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Sagging Yes
Maggie H.Noa

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Caused Discomfort Yes

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Other Mattresses

Tried but a bit firm for us. Returned and reimbursed quickly. Very good service.

A bit firm for side sleepers, would be better for back sleepers. Otherwise thick and steady, no disturbance noted. I would recommend it for people who sleep mostly on their backs.

Purchased in June 2020.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Fran E.
Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays