Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.1

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Hi there,

Tara L.
Tara L.asked

Hi Tara,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Chrissie D.
Chrissie D.asked
The Noa

Edit: I tried the Koala mattress and found it to be too soft and unsupportive.

Hi Chrissie,

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa