Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.2
Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Heat Retention No

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Other Mattresses

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side