Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.3
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side