Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Ross
RossPerth

Too firm for us but cannot fault them

Quality and very well made bed, great customer service and really wanted to love the bed, it was just too firm for our personal taste but cannot fault Noa in the slightest. We tried hard with the trial, but eventually decided against it for us and the trial process worked well and return was simple and well managed, as was the very swift delivery. I would highly recommend their bed if you like a reasonably firm bed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,400.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Great mattress in a box

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $549.00.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Becky Macleod
Becky MacleodSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress for chronic bad back sufferers!

After looking at reviews online - I decided to go with the Noa 'Lite' Mattress. I suffer from a bad back and my current mattress was old and sagging. The mattress arrived within 2 days and was so easy to unbox. There was fantastic communication via email the whole way too. The mattress itself is so firm but isn't hard it's difficult to explain but I felt like I am sleeping in a hotel room bed! Would highly recommend - especially for those who have bad back issues it has definitely helped me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Candice M
Candice MSydney, NSW

Very comfy

This came in good time I thought the delivery would be longer given some of the reviews I had read but cam within a few days, and was easy to open up. Very comfy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

A.P.
A.P.Sydney, NSW

Finally feel comfortable

Bought the Noa Luxe. I finally feel comfortable on a bed. Took a few days to get used to it but now love it. Just the right amount of firmness.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,149.00.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

I was hesitant to get the Noa mattress compared to the Sleep Republic one as I had read in other reviews that it was reasonably firm. Coming from a very soft mattress, I actually found my back was noticeably less sore and I have had great nights sleep from day one. I’m very impressed with the quality of the mattress and the lack of disturbance when moving around is astonishing. I’d definitely buy the mattress again!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Lee Hanify
Lee HanifyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress I Have Had In Years

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Peak Comfort

Recently been suffering from a number of back issues but this mattress has helped to alleviate most of the pain. Like sleeping on a cloud. Very fair pricing. 5 Stars!

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft