Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8
Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived Firmness Soft

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Other Mattresses

awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Michelle Norman
Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.00.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Manish Pradhan
Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

Other Mattresses

PathikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress but soft for me

This is a good mattress but I found that it was soft for me . So I decided to return back to supplier .. received money back .. as a skinny person you need hard mattress ...

Purchased in July 2019 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Soft
Pathik

Thanks for your reply Maggie. Are yo planning to introduce Firm mattress ?

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

yasmin
yasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for side sleepers

My partner seems to love it and rates it an 8/10. but I find that it is quite uncomfortable when I lay on my back, i get lower back pain especially around the hips. I'd rate it about a 5/10 on back and 8/10 on the side.
I also wish that the cover is washable, with summer around the corner and 2 people sleeping on the bed (plus a dog) it would be handy if I could clean the cover. I do double up on the sheets so its no too much of an issue.

Purchased for $800.00.

Martin Onyinkwa
Martin OnyinkwaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mattress i have ever owned..was worth the money 100% thanks guys..!!!

Best mattress..it doesn't take me long to fall a sleep! Love it. And its very comfortable and the right firmness.. no more back pains for me. Thanks guys. Best value for your money.

Purchased in April 2019 for $750.00.

Jule B.
Jule B.Sydney, NSW

Most amazing mattress we could ever imagine and for its price just perfect!! Thank you I sleep so much better since

Not to soft not to hard
I like more hard but this is perfect
Quick delivery
Very supportive for the vack and during pregnancy as well
Had lots of restless legs but this saved me

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa for $799.00.