Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

2.3
Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Other Mattresses

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

alisong
alisong

So comfortable but....

This mattress was without a doubt the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on however.....the memory foam and latex was SO HOT!!! Women of a certain age will potentially find the mattress just too heat retaining to cope with. I did. I was very sad to see my mattress go - I really did love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at online for $750.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes