Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

2.7
Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Maggie H.Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Other Mattresses

reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
reviews

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

PathikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress but soft for me

This is a good mattress but I found that it was soft for me . So I decided to return back to supplier .. received money back .. as a skinny person you need hard mattress ...

Purchased in July 2019 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pathik

Thanks for your reply Maggie. Are yo planning to introduce Firm mattress ?

alisong
alisong

So comfortable but....

This mattress was without a doubt the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on however.....the memory foam and latex was SO HOT!!! Women of a certain age will potentially find the mattress just too heat retaining to cope with. I did. I was very sad to see my mattress go - I really did love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at online for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Caused Discomfort No

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Skye
Skyeasked
The Noa

Hi Skye,

Paula
Paulaasked
The Noa

Hi there,

I have tried to contact someone on your website regarding the mattress. I have ranged the number 02 4050 0260 but nobody has picked up. Although the mattress looks very promising but to not be able to reach the sales staff really raise me a lot of concerns.

Regards,
Paula

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and we're so sorry if we've missed your calls earlier.

We would love to chat with you and provide you with any information you're looking for regarding our product selection.

Please feel free to schedule a one-on-one consultation directly on our website, on the date and time of your choosing, and a member of our team will make sure to contact you, to ensure we don't miss each other again :)

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa