Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Roberta O
Roberta OSydney, NSW

Not what we expected

We were very excited with our new mattress and for the first weeks it was perfect. We researched a lot of options as we were suffering of back pain. Firmness was just right and I couldn’t feel my partner moving. The material is soft and comfy. After a while the mattress started to get sag losing a bit of firmness and I started to fell my husband moving again! It is still better than our old mattress but it was very disappointing, so we are really questioning the quality and technology of this mattress X marketing of the product in a very competitive market

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes

Candice M
Candice MSydney, NSW

Very comfy

This came in good time I thought the delivery would be longer given some of the reviews I had read but cam within a few days, and was easy to open up. Very comfy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Caused Discomfort Yes

Peak Comfort

Recently been suffering from a number of back issues but this mattress has helped to alleviate most of the pain. Like sleeping on a cloud. Very fair pricing. 5 Stars!

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Coorong01
Coorong01Sydney, NSW

Really comfortable but I would have liked a bit more edge support.

Love the mattress to lie and sleep on. Wake up feeling great. Only slight negative is the very soft feel when sitting on the side to put my socks on.

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Heat Retention Yes

Cailin
CailinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and affordable! Would recommend.

Mattress is very comfortable, however, I do notice that it sinks a bit wherever you're sitting on it, but that doesn't bother me. A great medium-firmness feel. I've had it for 2 months and it has maintained its shape. Excellent service from Noa - quick delivery, and easy to unbox! I let it air out for a week before using it and it smells fine now. This is my first double mattress and first mattress in a box, and I'm really happy with it!

Purchased in March 2020 at NOA for $650.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Holy wow!

The Noa is just so comfortable and supportive and I just can't praise it highly enough!!! I thought my old mattress was nice but oh boy was I wrong?! Best, most solid nights' sleeps I've ever had. The Noa mattress has changed my sleep for the better, forever.

Purchased in January 2020 for $799.00.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

JIa Shen
JIa ShenSydney, NSW

Average

it is too soft for me. i noticed that the middle of the mattress is not on the same level as the two ends after a couple of month sleeping on it.

Sleeping PositionBack
Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Great sleep on our Noa mattress

Our Noa mattress is comfortable and I sleep great. Delivery was really fast when we had to move into a new apartment quickly, and we were happy with the value and quality of the Noa mattress we ordered.

Purchased in July 2019 at Noa .

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront