Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

2.5
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodDays
Heat Retention No

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes

Other Mattresses

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat Retention Yes

Lynn
LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Heat Retention No
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Skye
Skyeasked
The Noa

Hi Skye,

Paula
Paulaasked
The Noa

Hi there,

I have tried to contact someone on your website regarding the mattress. I have ranged the number 02 4050 0260 but nobody has picked up. Although the mattress looks very promising but to not be able to reach the sales staff really raise me a lot of concerns.

Regards,
Paula

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and we're so sorry if we've missed your calls earlier.

We would love to chat with you and provide you with any information you're looking for regarding our product selection.

Please feel free to schedule a one-on-one consultation directly on our website, on the date and time of your choosing, and a member of our team will make sure to contact you, to ensure we don't miss each other again :)

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa