Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

2.3
Roberto P.
Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Review collected in partnership with Noa

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Other Mattresses

PathikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress but soft for me

This is a good mattress but I found that it was soft for me . So I decided to return back to supplier .. received money back .. as a skinny person you need hard mattress ...

Purchased in July 2019 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Soft
Pathik

Thanks for your reply Maggie. Are yo planning to introduce Firm mattress ?

Nikita D.
Nikita D.asked
The Noa

Hi Nikita,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback and we're truly sorry if you had some difficulties getting in touch with us, as our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries in light of Black Friday.

That being said, we see that our team has been able to receive and process your request, and has provided you with a refund confirmation via email.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist you further, it'll be our pleasure!

Travel bee
Travel beeasked
The Noa King Single

Hi there!

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa