Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (4) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (4)
  • Heat Retention Yes (4) · No
  • Sagging Yes · No (4)
  • Perceived Firmness
Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Other Mattresses

sharon.young
sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Purchased in March 2020 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Gavin Franklin
Gavin FranklinSydney, NSW

Happy to recommend to anyone

Purchased in August 2018.

Mattresses