Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.4
John Math
John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very comfortable and great for back support

Great for sore backs. Very comfortable and good quality. Only problem was they sent me the wrong mattress to begin with and it was a bit of a rigmorale to be sent the right one.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.

Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Purchased in August 2020.

Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Took a chance, don't regret it!

I have tried some 'bed in a box' mattresses with varying results but after doing some research and taking advantage of a sale, I decided to purchase a NOA mattress. At first I didn't find it that comfortable and was starting to regret my purchase. However after reading reviews about a number of people taking a bit of time to get used to the mattress I persevered. After about a week it felt amazing and I've now had it for over 2 months and it feels great. It also gets warm really quick which is great for winter.

Purchased in May 2020 for $749.

MH
MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Sophie Mosavi
Sophie MosaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress is perfect but delivery sucks

It is very comfortable and I truly enjoy my sleeps. I wouldn’t go for any other brand from now on. It’s not too firm, it’s not too soft, it’s really just right.
I am very unhappy and disappointed with delivery, which am happy to provide feedback on a seperate note.
If it wasn’t for the delivery, I would have given you 5 out of 5.

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for $750.

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

sharon.young
sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Purchased in March 2020 for $749.

Bernard Krause
Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Purchased in March 2020 at ON LINE for $800.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Molliet
MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress in a box

Very impressed with this mattress. I previously owned for many years a top brand very expensive mattress and was a bit dubious about buying a mattress in a box but after reading many reviews I gave it a go. So impressed, took a couple of days to become completely firm but since then I have had the perfect sleep. Only one con and that is the mattress does retain heat, a winter bonus but not so in summer. Perhaps a cooling gel topper may overcome this. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in October 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side