Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Purchased in August 2020.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Took a chance, don't regret it!

I have tried some 'bed in a box' mattresses with varying results but after doing some research and taking advantage of a sale, I decided to purchase a NOA mattress. At first I didn't find it that comfortable and was starting to regret my purchase. However after reading reviews about a number of people taking a bit of time to get used to the mattress I persevered. After about a week it felt amazing and I've now had it for over 2 months and it feels great. It also gets warm really quick which is great for winter.

Purchased in May 2020 for $749.00.

Hanie Vu
Hanie VuSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect for both price and quality

Fast shipping, quality and price are those things made me came back and get this single mattress for my son. Thank you Noa!

The king mattress that I have used for more than a year is still nice and firm.

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

MH
MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Bree
BreeVictoria

Disappointed when I found out where it was made

Great mattress however, thought I had done all the checks . Then see the tag. “Made in..” to say the very least that’s what I was trying to avoid.
Made in an country that cares for no one or nothing. Extreme disappointment. Get your business out of there!!!

Purchased in March 2020 for $750.00.

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Bernard Krause
Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Purchased in March 2020 at ON LINE for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Molliet
MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress in a box

Very impressed with this mattress. I previously owned for many years a top brand very expensive mattress and was a bit dubious about buying a mattress in a box but after reading many reviews I gave it a go. So impressed, took a couple of days to become completely firm but since then I have had the perfect sleep. Only one con and that is the mattress does retain heat, a winter bonus but not so in summer. Perhaps a cooling gel topper may overcome this. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in October 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Henry Teoh
Henry Teoh

Bought a single NOA mattress. It's so good.....

The NOA single mattress that I bought 2 months ago was an excellent decision. The bed is soooo good. Will buy a Queen soon. The single that we have gives us a perfect sleep every night. I use to toss and turn whole night. Sleeping on NOA bed, sleep like a baby.

Purchased in June 2019 at Australian Golf Online Online store for $499.00.