Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Sleeping PositionFront

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

Kathy W.

Kathy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the right firmness!

We had expensive mattress before but not as good as the Noa Mattress. Very comfortable, just the right firmness.
Free delivery and quick turn around time too which was a bonus!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Shana

ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

SMB

SMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great night's sleep.

This mattress is ideal for us. Firm but not too hard. I have a slight back issue and do not like soft mattresses. The Noa has been perfect so far.

Purchased in November 2020.

Maria Santos

Maria SantosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bed I've ever owned.

It is the best bed I've ever owned in my entire life. Even without the bed sheet it feels smooth comfortable unlike other beds that feels a bit rough on the skin when it's bare.

I've never experienced back ache ever since I bought my Noa Bed. I've only owned it for 2 months so it's still practically brand new. No sign of any sagging.

Purchased in December 2020 for $600.00.

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $549.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

fairyhunter

fairyhunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

This mattress is well priced and great quality. No fush delivery. I am very happy with the mattress and will probably buy a second one for my spare room. It feels like a reasonably priced bit of luxury. I have had back issues in the past and need a good, firm mattress to avoid back pain and stiffness when sleeping. This mattress does the trick.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Hey there,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We're so happy to hear that our mattress is delivering you the right support for your back. Wishing you many more nights of great sleep :)

Super comfortable

Super comfortable mattress, nice and cool on a hot night. Took a few days to adjust to as it's firmer out of the box than I'd expected, but love it now!

Purchased in November 2020.

Hey Nick,
We's so happy to hear that you're enjoying your new mattress. Feel free to reach out anytime :)
Maggie

Even better than I’d hoped!!!

The first night we slept on this mattress we both slept through multiple alarms we were so comfortable. I (moderately strong woman) was able to hoist it into the frame by myself to settle and inflate. Literally no complaints.

Purchased in December 2020 for $549.00.

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you've found a great night sleep. Feel free to hit the snooze button as often as you'd like :) Maggie

Stephen T

Stephen TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great feeling mattress, delivery was quick!

Did a bit of research before deciding on the Noa. I'm a side sleeper, so i prefer a mattress that is not too firm, but also not so soft that i feel like I'm being swallowed into a matressy abyss. The Noa has been working well for me feeling like a good medium mattress and providing a good nights rest. The tencel top also gives the mattress a nice premium feel. The purchase process was painless and reached my door in only two days! Would purchase again. Thanks!

Purchased in January 2021.

Fantastic mattress, easy install

I have found the mattress comfortable and haven't woken in pain since buying (a rarity for my sore back). It came quickly and was really easy to install. The only thing is that it's quite a heavy mattress (even being the lite version) and I find tucking sheets under a little bit difficult.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Gabriela M.

Gabriela M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress for value

Mattress is good. Not the best, but good. It doesn’t give too much back support but it still works fine. The fabric is breathable and comfortable even during hot nights.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two Thumbs Up for Noa

We recently moved and purchased a Noa mattress after researching and deciding that the different layers and firmness and price were what we were looking for. A week in we are very happy with the mattress. It arrived exactly as scheduled in a slim box. The initial 'new mattress' smell quickly dissipated. It is very supportive and firm, both for me in third trimester and my husband with minor back issues. We do not feel if our partner moves and are both happy in our different sleeping styles side/ stomach.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

My daughter bought a king noa medium mattress and loved it so I thought I would give it a go.I bought FIVE for our home in the country. Great service delivered to our remote property, and easier to handle compared to regular king mattress, although they are quite heavy. We all find it very comfortable, no complaints.
So I just bought another for our beach house, so have been great customers!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Comfortable mattress for a great price

I have been using this mattress for 2 weeks now. The mattress is very comfortable and has good support. The mattress is probably between medium and firm, much closer to a medium than firm however. I sink a little into it but it is quiet firm and does keep me propped up. I have no complaints with this mattress so far, it is comfortable and I haven’t noticed any issues, faults or sagging so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your new Noa mattress. We're so glad you've been enjoying it!