Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Really decent, affordable mattress!

I went from a memory foam box mattress, back to classic springs, and then the NOA. It is definitely a great hybrid! more supportive than memory foam, softer than springs. It feels sturdy but you don't feel the springs, just the cushion of the latex. If I were going to buy anything else I would probably go for The Luxe option! Probably even better.

Purchased in April 2021.

Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.00.

John Math
John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.00.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

GGG
GGGSydney, NSW

ZERO partner disturbance is real!

One of the best things my husband and I love about our Noa mattress is the zero disturbance! We thought that will not be possible but it definitely is! It does make a lot of difference being able to sleep soundly. Almost 3 months into using the mattress now and we still adore it as the first day we slept on it. Really comfortable and back friendly. We absolutely made the right choice in purchasing a Noa mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Very comfortable and great for back support

Great for sore backs. Very comfortable and good quality. Only problem was they sent me the wrong mattress to begin with and it was a bit of a rigmorale to be sent the right one.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.00.

Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Nathan L.
Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Nicole Camilleri
Nicole CamilleriSydney, NSW

No more back pain, amazing sleep

This mattress is super comfy, it’s not too soft but also not too firm, it’s a comfortable and firm mattress, while still having a softer top creating the ultimate comfort. I usually have neck issues, and sometimes back pain and since changing to this mattress I don’t feel sore in the morning anymore. It’s super comfy, and my partner also loves it. I rarely ever hear him move or am disturbed by him! It’s heavy for a small woman like myself, and is deeper than most mattresses although so it’s a little difficult to change my sheets. Overall I really like this mattress and for the price point it’s even better.

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

Awesome product!

The noa mattress is very comfortable and gives you the right support for your back. I have always had trouble sleeping before, but with our switch to the noa mattress it has definitely change that!

Purchased in January 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Great bed for young kids!

Got the mattress for my son and he loves it. Since moving to his new bed, he requires less resettling in the middle of the night which is great for us.

Purchased in January 2021.

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!