Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Back pain gone!

I have suffered from lower back/hip pain for years due to a hypermobility disorder. I was desperately searching for an affordable mattress to help support my joints and help me sleep comfortably. I used to lie awake for hours in so much pain. The Noa mattress supports my back so well I’m finally getting a good nights sleep! I wake up with a bit of stiffness but no major pain! It’s a game changer for me.

Purchased in January 2022.

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.

Sleeping PositionFront
Caused Discomfort Yes
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

NOA King

Love the size and comfort is amazing. Love going to bed! Seems very supportive so far and have not noticed any sagging or reduction in comfort. Excellent value for money.

Purchased in October 2020 for $849.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hanie Vu
Hanie VuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good sleep- perfect for my family!

we have received 3 weeks ago, and we have better sleep ever. Customer service was great specially person named Jean.
good quality mattress and so heavy.
Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Purchased in February 2019 for $850.