Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.3
Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention No

Comfy but soft edges

Noa Lux is very comfortable, feels great to wake up from. Was expecting it to be a little more plush but still good. We found the edges too soft so if you fill out the mattress opt for a bigger size

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,199.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Heat Retention No
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Review collected in partnership with Noa

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 for $749.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention Yes

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.