Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

2.8
Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.

Sleeping PositionSide
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging Yes
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Heat Retention No
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.

Sleeping PositionSide
Caused Discomfort No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

yasmin
yasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for side sleepers

My partner seems to love it and rates it an 8/10. but I find that it is quite uncomfortable when I lay on my back, i get lower back pain especially around the hips. I'd rate it about a 5/10 on back and 8/10 on the side.
I also wish that the cover is washable, with summer around the corner and 2 people sleeping on the bed (plus a dog) it would be handy if I could clean the cover. I do double up on the sheets so its no too much of an issue.

Purchased for $800.