Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Troy
Troy South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and product!

Amazing customer service and product - we found the entire experience to be amazing! The mattress is very durable and we are very happy!
We will definitely be back!
Thank you Noa - we will be back.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.

Sleeping PositionBack
Heat Retention Yes

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

A good night's sleep!

This mattress is a great balance between firm and soft: it doesn’t feel too hard, but I don’t feel like I’m sinking into it at all. It feels light and comfortable, and in the three months I’ve had it, I have had some really great nights of sleep! It is quite a thick mattress, so my bed ends up being very high, but it’s not an issue for me. All in all, I’d recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Sajjan
SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Bernard Krause
Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Purchased in March 2020 at ON LINE for $800.

Adjustment PeriodMonths