Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Dilan
DilanSydney, NSW

Excellent support and comfort

After having returned a competitors mattress, I'm very happy with the Noa. It ticks all the boxes - relatively firm yet supportive and extremely comfortable. I tend to move around in different sleeping positions and the noa works with all of them. After three months its a good as new and doesn't suffer from sagging issues.

Purchased in January 2022 at Noa Home Australia for $749.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Great mattress!

This is my first 'mattress in a box' purchase and I did think about it for a long time first! I love this mattress, it's so beautiful and comfortable. I've always struggled to have a good nights sleep, but now I find that I'm sleeping a lot better (makes sense, cause I'm more comfortable, right?). Initially, I found it a little bit firm, but that's obviously compared to my old mattress, however it didn't take long to settle in, probably a couple of weeks for me to get used to it and now it's absolutely perfect! No sagging at all, it's just great.

Purchased in December 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

GGG
GGGSydney, NSW

ZERO partner disturbance is real!

One of the best things my husband and I love about our Noa mattress is the zero disturbance! We thought that will not be possible but it definitely is! It does make a lot of difference being able to sleep soundly. Almost 3 months into using the mattress now and we still adore it as the first day we slept on it. Really comfortable and back friendly. We absolutely made the right choice in purchasing a Noa mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.

Nicole Camilleri
Nicole CamilleriSydney, NSW

No more back pain, amazing sleep

This mattress is super comfy, it’s not too soft but also not too firm, it’s a comfortable and firm mattress, while still having a softer top creating the ultimate comfort. I usually have neck issues, and sometimes back pain and since changing to this mattress I don’t feel sore in the morning anymore. It’s super comfy, and my partner also loves it. I rarely ever hear him move or am disturbed by him! It’s heavy for a small woman like myself, and is deeper than most mattresses although so it’s a little difficult to change my sheets. Overall I really like this mattress and for the price point it’s even better.

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.

Kathy W.
Kathy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the right firmness!

We had expensive mattress before but not as good as the Noa Mattress. Very comfortable, just the right firmness.
Free delivery and quick turn around time too which was a bonus!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.

Shana
ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

SMB
SMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great night's sleep.

This mattress is ideal for us. Firm but not too hard. I have a slight back issue and do not like soft mattresses. The Noa has been perfect so far.

Purchased in November 2020.

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $549.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

fairyhunter
fairyhunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

This mattress is well priced and great quality. No fush delivery. I am very happy with the mattress and will probably buy a second one for my spare room. It feels like a reasonably priced bit of luxury. I have had back issues in the past and need a good, firm mattress to avoid back pain and stiffness when sleeping. This mattress does the trick.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.

Hey there,
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We're so happy to hear that our mattress is delivering you the right support for your back. Wishing you many more nights of great sleep :)
Maggie