Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Back pain gone!

I have suffered from lower back/hip pain for years due to a hypermobility disorder. I was desperately searching for an affordable mattress to help support my joints and help me sleep comfortably. I used to lie awake for hours in so much pain. The Noa mattress supports my back so well I’m finally getting a good nights sleep! I wake up with a bit of stiffness but no major pain! It’s a game changer for me.

Purchased in January 2022.

Dilan
DilanSydney, NSW

Excellent support and comfort

After having returned a competitors mattress, I'm very happy with the Noa. It ticks all the boxes - relatively firm yet supportive and extremely comfortable. I tend to move around in different sleeping positions and the noa works with all of them. After three months its a good as new and doesn't suffer from sagging issues.

Purchased in January 2022 at Noa Home Australia for $749.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Maria
MariaAustralian Capital Territory

Comfortable yet supportive

Bought the mattress for my 4 year old son. I haven't myself slept on in all night but whenever I lay down on it it always feels comfortable but supportive at the same time. My son seems to love it and sleeps through the night without issues. Delivery was also within the specified timeframes. It is quite a heavy mattress though which can make changing sheets difficult but isn't too bad since it's only a single. Overall I would recommend it and I'm thinking of maybe getting one for myself when we need a new mattress.

Purchased in January 2022.

Tish_bee
Tish_bee

This is a comfortable matress but it pills like crazy

This is a comfortable mattress and I do mostly really like it but the pilling is driving me slightly nuts. If you're a bit OCD about these things it may not be the mattress for you. If you don't care about having to shave your mattress it's really good. Don't pull at the pills though, you'll end up with holes in it.

Purchased in July 2021.

Great mattress!

This is my first 'mattress in a box' purchase and I did think about it for a long time first! I love this mattress, it's so beautiful and comfortable. I've always struggled to have a good nights sleep, but now I find that I'm sleeping a lot better (makes sense, cause I'm more comfortable, right?). Initially, I found it a little bit firm, but that's obviously compared to my old mattress, however it didn't take long to settle in, probably a couple of weeks for me to get used to it and now it's absolutely perfect! No sagging at all, it's just great.

Purchased in December 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Converted to online mattress shopping

This was the first time I had bought a mattress online but I was reassured by their return policy. I really like the combination of a pocket springs with a memory foam and latex topping. I wanted a mattress that was firm but contouring, as I am primarily a side sleeper. It took me a little while to get used to the mattress you do not feel the softness immediately but the mattress does contour to your body. I have had much less shoulder tension since changing to the Noa mattress.

Purchased in December 2021 for $749.

Troy
Troy South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and product!

Amazing customer service and product - we found the entire experience to be amazing! The mattress is very durable and we are very happy!
We will definitely be back!
Thank you Noa - we will be back.

Purchased in May 2021.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Really decent, affordable mattress!

I went from a memory foam box mattress, back to classic springs, and then the NOA. It is definitely a great hybrid! more supportive than memory foam, softer than springs. It feels sturdy but you don't feel the springs, just the cushion of the latex. If I were going to buy anything else I would probably go for The Luxe option! Probably even better.

Purchased in April 2021.

Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.

John Math
John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Heat Retention Yes

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.

Heat Retention Yes

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

GGG
GGGSydney, NSW

ZERO partner disturbance is real!

One of the best things my husband and I love about our Noa mattress is the zero disturbance! We thought that will not be possible but it definitely is! It does make a lot of difference being able to sleep soundly. Almost 3 months into using the mattress now and we still adore it as the first day we slept on it. Really comfortable and back friendly. We absolutely made the right choice in purchasing a Noa mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.