Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Troy
Troy South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service and product!

Amazing customer service and product - we found the entire experience to be amazing! The mattress is very durable and we are very happy!
We will definitely be back!
Thank you Noa - we will be back.

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Annette R
Annette RDarling Downs, QLD

Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

I’ve been sleeping on my Noa mattress for over a year now and it’s as good as the day it arrived. It’s firm but not hard, supportive and comfortable and I love it! My neck and shoulder issues aren’t as troublesome as they were on my previous, very expensive, mattress and my sleep quality has improved. It’s not hot either. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Noa mattress should this one need replacing but it’s kept it’s shape to date and doesn’t look like sagging any time soon. Thank you Noa for the most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned.

Purchased in July 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $749.00.

Katy
KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.00.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

GGG
GGGSydney, NSW

ZERO partner disturbance is real!

One of the best things my husband and I love about our Noa mattress is the zero disturbance! We thought that will not be possible but it definitely is! It does make a lot of difference being able to sleep soundly. Almost 3 months into using the mattress now and we still adore it as the first day we slept on it. Really comfortable and back friendly. We absolutely made the right choice in purchasing a Noa mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Nicole Camilleri
Nicole CamilleriSydney, NSW

No more back pain, amazing sleep

This mattress is super comfy, it’s not too soft but also not too firm, it’s a comfortable and firm mattress, while still having a softer top creating the ultimate comfort. I usually have neck issues, and sometimes back pain and since changing to this mattress I don’t feel sore in the morning anymore. It’s super comfy, and my partner also loves it. I rarely ever hear him move or am disturbed by him! It’s heavy for a small woman like myself, and is deeper than most mattresses although so it’s a little difficult to change my sheets. Overall I really like this mattress and for the price point it’s even better.

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Other Mattresses

Great bed for young kids!

Got the mattress for my son and he loves it. Since moving to his new bed, he requires less resettling in the middle of the night which is great for us.

Purchased in January 2021.

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!

LIU C.
LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

Other Mattresses

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

Kathy W.
Kathy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the right firmness!

We had expensive mattress before but not as good as the Noa Mattress. Very comfortable, just the right firmness.
Free delivery and quick turn around time too which was a bonus!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

Shana
ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side