Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (18) · No (15)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (30)
  • Heat Retention Yes (10) · No (21)
  • Sagging Yes (5) · No (27)
  • Perceived Firmness

Comfy but soft edges

Noa Lux is very comfortable, feels great to wake up from. Was expecting it to be a little more plush but still good. We found the edges too soft so if you fill out the mattress opt for a bigger size

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,199.00.

SaggingYes

NTV

NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Caused DiscomfortYes
BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Gabriela M.

Gabriela M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress for value

Mattress is good. Not the best, but good. It doesn’t give too much back support but it still works fine. The fabric is breathable and comfortable even during hot nights.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Great mattress but the delivery company was useless!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Johana Koswara

Johana KoswaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smart quality product worth the money.

This is a quality product that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone, as it is exactly what described in their details.
We purchased the product for our daughter and she is very happy with the mattress. The only thing we were hoping as available from the website is king single bedframe.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack

Dean B

Dean B

Not too soft yet very comfortable and plenty of support.

Not too soft, yet very comfortable and plenty of support. Bought for our guest bedroom. Guests have already commented on how comfortable this mattress is. We have already recommended to a friend.

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Kaptin Kyle

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

Had really high hopes but not for me.

Purchased in August 2020 for $900.00.

Janna Adam

Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sophie Mosavi

Sophie MosaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress is perfect but delivery sucks

It is very comfortable and I truly enjoy my sleeps. I wouldn’t go for any other brand from now on. It’s not too firm, it’s not too soft, it’s really just right.
I am very unhappy and disappointed with delivery, which am happy to provide feedback on a seperate note.
If it wasn’t for the delivery, I would have given you 5 out of 5.

Kit Milne

Kit MilneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable mattress

The mattress is supportive and very comfortable. We continue to be surprised at the quality of this “mattress in a box” - you would never know it wasn’t a “traditional” mattress.

Purchased in April 2020.

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable

It's a fine mattress. I sleep well in it. It is comfortable and supportive. It's firm but supportive which is good. I no longer have as bad neck issues with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for $750.00.

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Sajjan

SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.00.

sharon.young

sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Purchased in March 2020 for $749.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $700.00.