Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

3.5

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Lynn

LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for A$799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortNo
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Jane

JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$849.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Caused DiscomfortNo
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Chrissie D.

Chrissie D.asked

The Noa

Edit: I tried the Koala mattress and found it to be too soft and unsupportive.

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa