Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention No

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention Yes

Other Mattresses

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Heat Retention No

Nikita D.
Nikita D.asked
The Noa

Hi Nikita,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback and we're truly sorry if you had some difficulties getting in touch with us, as our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries in light of Black Friday.

That being said, we see that our team has been able to receive and process your request, and has provided you with a refund confirmation via email.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist you further, it'll be our pleasure!

Travel bee
Travel beeasked
The Noa King Single

Hi there!

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa