Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

2.0
1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Lynn
LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for $799.

Sleeping PositionSide