Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

3.3
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Nikita D.
Nikita D.asked
The Noa

Hi Nikita,

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback and we're truly sorry if you had some difficulties getting in touch with us, as our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries in light of Black Friday.

That being said, we see that our team has been able to receive and process your request, and has provided you with a refund confirmation via email.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist you further, it'll be our pleasure!

Travel bee
Travel beeasked
The Noa King Single

Hi there!

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa