Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

3.0
msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.

Heat Retention No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

alisong
alisong

So comfortable but....

This mattress was without a doubt the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on however.....the memory foam and latex was SO HOT!!! Women of a certain age will potentially find the mattress just too heat retaining to cope with. I did. I was very sad to see my mattress go - I really did love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at online for $750.

Perceived Firmness Soft