Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.3
Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.

Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived Firmness Soft

Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

MH
MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for $750.

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Purchased in June 2019.

sharon.young
sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Purchased in March 2020 for $749.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.

Molliet
MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress in a box

Very impressed with this mattress. I previously owned for many years a top brand very expensive mattress and was a bit dubious about buying a mattress in a box but after reading many reviews I gave it a go. So impressed, took a couple of days to become completely firm but since then I have had the perfect sleep. Only one con and that is the mattress does retain heat, a winter bonus but not so in summer. Perhaps a cooling gel topper may overcome this. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in October 2019.

Rod Collins
Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Anne
AnneSydney

Best investment

Super comfy mattress with just the right amount of support. Really helpful for my back/neck problems and would recommend to family and friends. Used now for 4 months and still loving it as much as the first day.

Purchased in June 2019.

alisong
alisong

So comfortable but....

This mattress was without a doubt the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on however.....the memory foam and latex was SO HOT!!! Women of a certain age will potentially find the mattress just too heat retaining to cope with. I did. I was very sad to see my mattress go - I really did love it!

Purchased in April 2019 at online for $750.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived Firmness Soft

Adam Weir
Adam WeirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I’ve had my NOA mattress for a few months now and I look forward to bed. Having general sleeping issues before this mattress definitely makes a difference to proper REM sleep. Delivered conveniently in a box and unwrapped into a perfect shape and ready to go within about 10 mins

Purchased at Instagram ad for $700.

Firm but comfortable

Fast delivery and easy set up. It took a week or two for us to get used to the firmness of the bed. I needed a firm mattress for my back and this has been very supportive and comfortable. I normally prefer soft beds and have grown to enjoy the mattress

Purchased in April 2019 for $749.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Gavin Franklin
Gavin FranklinSydney, NSW

Happy to recommend to anyone

Purchased in August 2018.