Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.3

Great mattress!

This is my first 'mattress in a box' purchase and I did think about it for a long time first! I love this mattress, it's so beautiful and comfortable. I've always struggled to have a good nights sleep, but now I find that I'm sleeping a lot better (makes sense, cause I'm more comfortable, right?). Initially, I found it a little bit firm, but that's obviously compared to my old mattress, however it didn't take long to settle in, probably a couple of weeks for me to get used to it and now it's absolutely perfect! No sagging at all, it's just great.

Purchased in December 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Converted to online mattress shopping

This was the first time I had bought a mattress online but I was reassured by their return policy. I really like the combination of a pocket springs with a memory foam and latex topping. I wanted a mattress that was firm but contouring, as I am primarily a side sleeper. It took me a little while to get used to the mattress you do not feel the softness immediately but the mattress does contour to your body. I have had much less shoulder tension since changing to the Noa mattress.

Purchased in December 2021 for $749.

Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.

Quite firm

The bed is quite firm, however, not uncomfortable. Communication from the company could be improved, I asked a specific question and was given a stock answer that did not answer my question.

Purchased in October 2021.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Hard

Sajjan
SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.