Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.5

Great mattress!

This is my first 'mattress in a box' purchase and I did think about it for a long time first! I love this mattress, it's so beautiful and comfortable. I've always struggled to have a good nights sleep, but now I find that I'm sleeping a lot better (makes sense, cause I'm more comfortable, right?). Initially, I found it a little bit firm, but that's obviously compared to my old mattress, however it didn't take long to settle in, probably a couple of weeks for me to get used to it and now it's absolutely perfect! No sagging at all, it's just great.

Purchased in December 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Converted to online mattress shopping

This was the first time I had bought a mattress online but I was reassured by their return policy. I really like the combination of a pocket springs with a memory foam and latex topping. I wanted a mattress that was firm but contouring, as I am primarily a side sleeper. It took me a little while to get used to the mattress you do not feel the softness immediately but the mattress does contour to your body. I have had much less shoulder tension since changing to the Noa mattress.

Purchased in December 2021 for $749.

Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.

Quite firm

The bed is quite firm, however, not uncomfortable. Communication from the company could be improved, I asked a specific question and was given a stock answer that did not answer my question.

Purchased in October 2021.

Perceived Firmness Hard

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.

Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

A good night's sleep!

This mattress is a great balance between firm and soft: it doesn’t feel too hard, but I don’t feel like I’m sinking into it at all. It feels light and comfortable, and in the three months I’ve had it, I have had some really great nights of sleep! It is quite a thick mattress, so my bed ends up being very high, but it’s not an issue for me. All in all, I’d recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sajjan
SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Tristana FreemanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Firm but excellent once you become accustomed to it

I've had the Noa Queen for approximately two months. I reckon it took me about 3 weeks to get used to the firmness but now I find it very comfortable. The smell of the mattress (musty/mildewy) bothered me for weeks but it has dissipated. I purchased a Madison sofa as well and scattered bicarb on all the cushions overnight to get rid of the same musty smell, vacuumed off the following day, it worked! I also lightly sprayed water mixed with vinegar on the Venice bed to reduce the smell, seemed to work.

Delivery process was fine and the mattress was easy to unpack and set. Excellent value for money overall, especially if you buy on sale!

Purchased in April 2020.