Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

3.7
Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Soft

Ian Mi Mu
Ian Mi MuSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

Feels more like a foam mattress than a hybrid. Reasonable quality. Unfortunately, no improvement to neck/back pain or quality of sleep. But it was a very cheap ($650 Queen) . We'll probably invest more next time. But overall, it was a good mattress for the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Marinda KoSydney, NSW

I am reasonably happy!

I am pretty happy with my Noa mattress even though it cannot give me the feeling of “lying on a cloud”. Basically it is flat and firm. The good thing is that I cannot feel my partner’s movement much.

Purchased in February 2019 for $859.

Sleeping PositionSide