Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.3

Converted to online mattress shopping

This was the first time I had bought a mattress online but I was reassured by their return policy. I really like the combination of a pocket springs with a memory foam and latex topping. I wanted a mattress that was firm but contouring, as I am primarily a side sleeper. It took me a little while to get used to the mattress you do not feel the softness immediately but the mattress does contour to your body. I have had much less shoulder tension since changing to the Noa mattress.

Purchased in December 2021 for $749.

Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.

Quite firm

The bed is quite firm, however, not uncomfortable. Communication from the company could be improved, I asked a specific question and was given a stock answer that did not answer my question.

Purchased in October 2021.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Hard

Sajjan
SajjanSydney, NSW

Not perfect but good.

It isn't very comfortable but it is good. It took a while for me to get adjusted to this mattress. It could have been much more comfortable. Hope I find it more comfortable as I use a bit more

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Purchased in December 2019.