Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.5
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in .

Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Medium

Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in .

Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Review collected in partnership with Noa