Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

4.5
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Brett Taylor
Brett TaylorSydney, NSW

Firm but good!

I needed a mattress fast! I had moved into a new place after living overseas in LA. I decided to go for a low cost option and as the Noa had a 100 day money back offer if I didn't like it I could send it back. I found the mattress a little firm at first and thought it wasn't for me. But after a couple of months I found I was sleeping well and it softened up a little. In the end I have kept it and would recommend Noa to others.

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard

Hi Brett,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the comfort and firmness of the Noa mattress. Happy zzz's!

Maggie

Review collected in partnership with Noa