Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

1.5
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No
  • Perceived Firmness
Joshua RexSydney, NSW

Started off good now dreadful

I have had this mattress for approx 18 months. It stared off quite comfortable (nowhere near as good as my previous Jenson mattress which I had for 12 years) buy much cheaper, so I thought I’d give it a go. It is now saggy and for the least 4 weeks has been giving me a very sore lower back, waking up every night at 3-4am with lower back pain. It’s clear to me that these mattresses are not built to last. Avoid.

Purchased in .

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa