Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

awiekart

awiekartSydney, NSW

Bad experience with Noa and has to wait for 6 months to get a refund

A very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading tho.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Ming C.

Ming C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally Sweet Dreams! ZzzZzz...

After weeks of online research, I finally settled on Noa mattress. Bought it on Boxing Day and it arrived after 3 working days just in time for its first day in 2021!!! I was worried initially after reading about delays but it is understandable due to pandemic, boxing day, black friday sales etc., and don't mind waiting so the quick delivery was a pleasant surprise. My wife was suffering from bad backache every morning for the past 1 year on my 12 years old mattress but she is now enjoying her nightly deep sleeps and no more pain in the morning!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$749.00.

Dean B

Dean B

Not too soft yet very comfortable and plenty of support.

Not too soft, yet very comfortable and plenty of support. Bought for our guest bedroom. Guests have already commented on how comfortable this mattress is. We have already recommended to a friend.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$799.00.

NOA King

Love the size and comfort is amazing. Love going to bed! Seems very supportive so far and have not noticed any sagging or reduction in comfort. Excellent value for money.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$849.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Kaptin Kyle

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

Had really high hopes but not for me.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$900.00.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,399.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
SaggingYes

Sally J.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Since getting my Noa mattress I am routinely sleeping 8 good quality hours a night!
Previously I had back/hip pain which has stopped, I’m very happy with this mattress and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Noa on line for A$800.00.

Tony Nghiem

Tony NghiemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great and supportive bed!

Super supportive. I have two herniated disks and this mattress has been so much better compared to my old mattress which was sinking in the middle. My back and neck has definitely improved. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$799.00.

Brilliant sleep

The mattress has been a welcome change over the last few months. No springs, solid support but soft comfort and zero disturbance from my partner. Would recommend to anyone looking to stay warm or cool.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$799.00.

Janna Adam

Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Most comfortable bed we have ever slept on.

My husband and I have been married 40 years and as you can imagine have had a few mattresses in that time. We took a chance on the mattress in a box and without a doubt we have had the best sleep ever. Not too firm but very supportive and so comfortable. Cannot recommend NOA highly enough for an amazing product.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$790.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Recommended by a friend. Absolutely love it!!!

I've had a fusion in my back and this mattress gives me a perfect nights sleep. So glad I listened to my friend who bought one for her whole family. My husband and I are very happy with your product. I will be recommending it to my friends and family.

Purchased in June 2020 at On line.

Marie Ross

Marie RossPoint Vernon

Firm with a soft comfort

With a bad back I needed support but comfort as a side sleeper. The No a mattress gives me a good night's sleep and moulds to my contour
It does not bounce when I roll over which makes my partner happy and gives her a good night's sleep as well

Purchased in March 2020 at Noa.

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best and Most comfortable mattress

It is the most comfortable mattress I have slept in. It Ticks all my boxes. Quality, Price and a good night sleep. It is cool to sleep in and does not get hot.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

MH

MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Kit Milne

Kit MilneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable mattress

The mattress is supportive and very comfortable. We continue to be surprised at the quality of this “mattress in a box” - you would never know it wasn’t a “traditional” mattress.

Purchased in April 2020.

Paul C

Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for A$799.00.

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable

It's a fine mattress. I sleep well in it. It is comfortable and supportive. It's firm but supportive which is good. I no longer have as bad neck issues with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for A$750.00.

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

The Noa

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa