Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Great bed for young kids!

Got the mattress for my son and he loves it. Since moving to his new bed, he requires less resettling in the middle of the night which is great for us.

Maggie H.Noa

Great mattress for a great price. Would highly recommend to anyone

Got significantly more comfortable after the first few nights. Feels firm and supportive at the same time. would highly recommend to anyone.

E E E E E E E E ee

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

LIU C.

LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $549.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

Stephen T

Stephen TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great feeling mattress, delivery was quick!

Did a bit of research before deciding on the Noa. I'm a side sleeper, so i prefer a mattress that is not too firm, but also not so soft that i feel like I'm being swallowed into a matressy abyss. The Noa has been working well for me feeling like a good medium mattress and providing a good nights rest. The tencel top also gives the mattress a nice premium feel. The purchase process was painless and reached my door in only two days! Would purchase again. Thanks!

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two Thumbs Up for Noa

We recently moved and purchased a Noa mattress after researching and deciding that the different layers and firmness and price were what we were looking for. A week in we are very happy with the mattress. It arrived exactly as scheduled in a slim box. The initial 'new mattress' smell quickly dissipated. It is very supportive and firm, both for me in third trimester and my husband with minor back issues. We do not feel if our partner moves and are both happy in our different sleeping styles side/ stomach.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

My daughter bought a king noa medium mattress and loved it so I thought I would give it a go.I bought FIVE for our home in the country. Great service delivered to our remote property, and easier to handle compared to regular king mattress, although they are quite heavy. We all find it very comfortable, no complaints.
So I just bought another for our beach house, so have been great customers!

Maggie H.Noa

Comfortable mattress for a great price

I have been using this mattress for 2 weeks now. The mattress is very comfortable and has good support. The mattress is probably between medium and firm, much closer to a medium than firm however. I sink a little into it but it is quiet firm and does keep me propped up. I have no complaints with this mattress so far, it is comfortable and I haven’t noticed any issues, faults or sagging so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your new Noa mattress. We're so glad you've been enjoying it!

Great mattress but the delivery company was useless!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well rested

After being let down by another company, the efficient and seamless customer service and delivery process was impressive. The mattresses we purchased (2 of the Luxe) were as described and have improved the quality of our and our daughters sleep with a fabulous balance of firm support and soft cushioning. No hesitating in recommending the Non Mattresses.

Johana Koswara

Johana KoswaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smart quality product worth the money.

This is a quality product that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone, as it is exactly what described in their details.
We purchased the product for our daughter and she is very happy with the mattress. The only thing we were hoping as available from the website is king single bedframe.

Sleeping PositionBack

dan.musson

dan.mussonSydney, NSW

Amazing Retail Experience

We needed a mattress for my Mother who has been caught by border closures. Order arrived in 24 hours - I couldn’t believe how speedy transparent the process was. My experience was very different to some other reviewers but I got a text with a real time gps tracker of the delivery truck - I stepped out the front and waved the driver. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Love my Noa Mattress! Great price for the quality you get!

Better for back sleepers
Can be hard for stomach sleepers
Good for side sleepers
Good price

We read a few reviews of the Noa mattress and then purchased the product - great choice!

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

Amelia V.

Amelia V.

Amazing value for money

Honestly the best sleeps i’ve had in years, and I’ve owned Sealy’s! Only downside is slightly less-supportive corners, so sitting on the edges it can sag a little but not enough for it to not bother me too often (actually haven’t noticed it since the first few weeks!).

A really great supportive mattress and so so comfy

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Caused DiscomfortYes

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Purchased in August 2020.

Heat RetentionYes

Graham McDonald

Graham McDonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Matress I i have ever slept on

Great support with right amount of softness and comfort. Little disturbance too/from partner
No sagging, sleep quality is great, no back stiffness on waking. Wake up feeling refreshed
Well manufactured qualitty product

Purchased in June 2019 for $750.00.