Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 3 of 8)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Tony Nghiem

Tony NghiemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great and supportive bed!

Super supportive. I have two herniated disks and this mattress has been so much better compared to my old mattress which was sinking in the middle. My back and neck has definitely improved. Highly recommend.

Brilliant sleep

The mattress has been a welcome change over the last few months. No springs, solid support but soft comfort and zero disturbance from my partner. Would recommend to anyone looking to stay warm or cool.

Janna Adam

Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Graham McDonald

Graham McDonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Matress I i have ever slept on

Great support with right amount of softness and comfort. Little disturbance too/from partner
No sagging, sleep quality is great, no back stiffness on waking. Wake up feeling refreshed
Well manufactured qualitty product

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Most comfortable bed we have ever slept on.

My husband and I have been married 40 years and as you can imagine have had a few mattresses in that time. We took a chance on the mattress in a box and without a doubt we have had the best sleep ever. Not too firm but very supportive and so comfortable. Cannot recommend NOA highly enough for an amazing product.

Maggie H.Noa

Recommended by a friend. Absolutely love it!!!

I've had a fusion in my back and this mattress gives me a perfect nights sleep. So glad I listened to my friend who bought one for her whole family. My husband and I are very happy with your product. I will be recommending it to my friends and family.

Marie Ross

Marie RossPoint Vernon

Firm with a soft comfort

With a bad back I needed support but comfort as a side sleeper. The No a mattress gives me a good night's sleep and moulds to my contour
It does not bounce when I roll over which makes my partner happy and gives her a good night's sleep as well

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Took a chance, don't regret it!

I have tried some 'bed in a box' mattresses with varying results but after doing some research and taking advantage of a sale, I decided to purchase a NOA mattress. At first I didn't find it that comfortable and was starting to regret my purchase. However after reading reviews about a number of people taking a bit of time to get used to the mattress I persevered. After about a week it felt amazing and I've now had it for over 2 months and it feels great. It also gets warm really quick which is great for winter.

Very comfortable mattress.

Bought this for my son, when he moved out of a cot into a bed. It is very comfortable. I have previously tried a popular competing brand which did not come close to the comfort of this mattress.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Unreal

The mattress took 2 days to get adjusted to. At all times sleep was restful and comfortable and allowed freedom of movement without disturbing my wife. Can't speak too highly of this product.

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best and Most comfortable mattress

It is the most comfortable mattress I have slept in. It Ticks all my boxes. Quality, Price and a good night sleep. It is cool to sleep in and does not get hot.

Surprisingly good bed.

Our Noa queensize mattresses ( we bought 2 ) came as expected in a box. Our first box mattresses. So i must admit there was a little bit of " i hope i did the right thing" going on in my head. But we are totally happy with them.
I haven't slept this well in years. And i love the fact the we don't disturb each other getting in and out of bed.
One of the best purchases we have made.
Awesome mattresses.

Peter Wiggins

Peter WigginsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes For A Comfortable Lockdown

We got our NOA Queen mattress just as we entered our first Covid-19 lockdown.
A noticeable firmness was a welcome change, my morning ache has gone and I feel more rested.
Now we are into our 2nd lockdown and good nights sleep makes a difference
Delivery was smooth with no issues. Amazed how much expansion there was.
Very happy with our purchase, thanks Noa

Hanie Vu

Hanie VuSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect for both price and quality

Fast shipping, quality and price are those things made me came back and get this single mattress for my son. Thank you Noa!

The king mattress that I have used for more than a year is still nice and firm.

MH

MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Gerard Phelan

Gerard PhelanSydney, NSW

This is the best mattress we have ever owned

Initially we thought the mattress was a bit too firm. However, after a couple of nights we found it very comfortable.
Both my wife and I are sleeping much better with this mattress

Sophie Mosavi

Sophie MosaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress is perfect but delivery sucks

It is very comfortable and I truly enjoy my sleeps. I wouldn’t go for any other brand from now on. It’s not too firm, it’s not too soft, it’s really just right.
I am very unhappy and disappointed with delivery, which am happy to provide feedback on a seperate note.
If it wasn’t for the delivery, I would have given you 5 out of 5.