Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 3 of 8)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Bree

BreeVictoria

Disappointed when I found out where it was made

Great mattress however, thought I had done all the checks . Then see the tag. “Made in..” to say the very least that’s what I was trying to avoid.
Made in an country that cares for no one or nothing. Extreme disappointment. Get your business out of there!!!

Tristana FreemanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Firm but excellent once you become accustomed to it

I've had the Noa Queen for approximately two months. I reckon it took me about 3 weeks to get used to the firmness but now I find it very comfortable. The smell of the mattress (musty/mildewy) bothered me for weeks but it has dissipated. I purchased a Madison sofa as well and scattered bicarb on all the cushions overnight to get rid of the same musty smell, vacuumed off the following day, it worked! I also lightly sprayed water mixed with vinegar on the Venice bed to reduce the smell, seemed to work.

Delivery process was fine and the mattress was easy to unpack and set. Excellent value for money overall, especially if you buy on sale!

Neville Tu Otoo

Neville Tu OtooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slim Side Sleepers Sorted!

SP23Bunny

SP23BunnyGippsland, VIC

No more back and hip pain

Our new Noa mattress was delivered on Wednesday and we unpacked and put it straight on the bed.
First night took a bit of getting used to but the last couple of nights I have woken up with no back and hip pain and I sleep through the night without my husband waking me up.
I wish I had gotten one sooner, I can't recommend this mattress enough.

Maggie H.Noa

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Richard S.

Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Very comfortable mattress

First time buying mattress through online. At first abit worry the mattress not suit me. After sleep, feel very comfortable, not too soft, not too hard. No regret.. Worth to have it. Very good service also. Strong recommended. Thks NOA!

sharon.young

sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Farn Park

Farn ParkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Best money I have ever spent on a mattress! After spending a fortune on a "reputable" mattress from another company starting with the letter 'S" and ending in Posturepedic... I thought my husband and I were doomed to either sleeping in separate beds or living a life of sore backs. We have not had a sore back or a disturbed nights sleep since spending a lot less money on this mattress than our other one. And delivery was so speedy to us in "rural" Victoria. Very impressed! Cant wait to set up our guest room and buy another mattress now!

Gerry H.

Gerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable!

So comfortable. I sleep much deeper on this mattress. Easy to install from the box. After 15 years on my old mattress, I didn't realise how saggy it had become. Well worth the price.

Bernard Krause

Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Emma M

Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

So comfortable- no more hip and back stiffness. My quality of sleep has also improved and I’m not disturbed by partner moving.
Customer service was great and delivery prompt. Really happy with our new NOA mattress.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Would definitely recommend the NOA mattress

A very comfortable mattress and a good balance between soft and firm support. No difference in quality from when I first started using it and has maintained its shape well.

Vaucluse Sydney

Vaucluse SydneySydney, NSW

Great mattresses - bought 2 Queen

Very comfortable and supportive
Quality of sleep much improved
Early days but going very well so far
Extremely poor delivery service by Direct Freight
Delivered wrong date, 6 hours late. Very heavy boxes dumped at the front door and we had great difficulty dragging the approx 60kg boxed mattresses up stairs to a second floor

Gotamy Sukaputri

Gotamy SukaputriSydney, NSW

Best bed

A fan of thick comfy bed, so this is perfect for me! I have really good night sleeps on it. I have bad back from my job working as a nurse and this definitely help me have that quality rest that I need.

Very very happy!

First I tried the Koala mattress. Sagged within 2 weeks and left an indent the shape of my body.
Then tried the Ecosa mattress, sagged within 2 months even though my parents have had the same mattress for 2 years with no sag.
Then came the Noa mattress. And i’m in love. No sag at all. No indentations. My whole family has tried it at least once night and they are happy with it too. Planning to buy a kind single within the next few weeks too. Love my Noa!

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.

Way better than the Koala

Only had this for a couple of weeks but really comfortable. I had a Koala previously and this Noa beats it hands down. No more back pain
Only early days yet but so far so good.
Very happy with this mattress .

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

The Noa

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa