Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 4 of 8)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

MAS

MAS

Love my Noa Mattress!

Firm yet comfy

I wasn’t sure about the mattress the first few nights but I knew I would take a while to adjust. I know love it!! So comfortable, roomy and luxurious. I actually do love it!!!

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Tash

TashFar North Queensland, QLD

The NOA King, noa better around!

I was sceptical about the bed in a box idea but this mattress laid to rest (pun intended) all concerns and from the first night we have both slept soundly and no back ache

Rosy

Rosy

Comfortable to sleep on BUT

Comfortable to sleep on but disappointed with support on the sides of the bed. Sides sag significantly when you sit on the edge bed getting in and out. Don't know how this will impact on maintaining shape over time

CCC

CCCSydney, NSW

Nice mattress

I don't feel hot at night and it is very comfy. Mattress is very heavy and requires 2 person to unpack/set it up. Upon receiving the mattress, I noticed there is already a dent (middle part of the mattress). I waited 3 days before I used it and thought that the shape would go back to normal. I emailed Noa about it and has advised me to see how it would go for a week and that I could email them again if the issue is not fixed. I noticed the dent was less visible and have decided not to exchange it since it would be an inconvenience to arrange return and wait again for few days before I would receive a new mattress. Overall, this mattress is very nice and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Mck

MckWollongong

Amazing!

Great product! Absolutely amazed a mattress in a box can be so comfortable. Would definitely recommend this to anyone as the comfort is firm, soft, and luxurious all in one.

Love it!

Supportive and soft. It transfers almost no movement from my partner. No shoulder or hip pain, important as we are both side sleepers. Have not had long enough to assess durability.

Jonno

JonnoHunter Region, NSW

Sumptuous Sleeping

Side sleeper. Tall. Heavy. This mattress has great support with no body roll. The hybrid nature of the bed makes it ok to sit on the side of the bed

Wonderful Mattress

The mattress is very comfortable, nice and soft, but supportive where needed. So far it's maintained shape well. It was easy to move the mattress in the box, and it unpacked well. Highly recommended!

Molliet

MollietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress in a box

Very impressed with this mattress. I previously owned for many years a top brand very expensive mattress and was a bit dubious about buying a mattress in a box but after reading many reviews I gave it a go. So impressed, took a couple of days to become completely firm but since then I have had the perfect sleep. Only one con and that is the mattress does retain heat, a winter bonus but not so in summer. Perhaps a cooling gel topper may overcome this. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

The most comfortable mattress i have had.

The ordering and delivery was so easy and quick , I had the the mattress the next day. Its been the best and most comfortable mattress I have ever owned , I would recommend it to anyone.

Sare

SareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value for money.

This Mattress is comfortable, I am happy with it so far. Especially for the price! With our last mattress, we had to turn it every 2 weeks which was very frustrating, with this one we haven't had to yet and it has been almost 2 months.

Irene

IreneQueensland

Highly recommend!

10/10 for comfort and timeframe of delivery.
I ordered a queen size and was surprised by how compact the box was, it was easy to unpack and set up in minutes.
Great for a well earned rest at the end of the day
No back pains - the firmness/softness is perfect for me.
This was my first time buying a mattress online and I would definitely advise to try the NOA one first.
The 100 days option to return is great for anyone uncertain and they offer a really good warranty too.

Justin Williams

Justin WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good. No partner disturbance and fair price.

Fair price, zero partner disturbance. Good support yet very comfortable. Has been very good for both my wife and I. Both our sleep has improved. Matress is about 2 months old but still feels new.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Pricey51

Pricey51Sydney, NSW

Great Matress

Brooke Secomb

Brooke Secomb

Perfect for bad backs!

I have rods in my spine and find most mattresses very uncomfortable so was iffy about purchasing this one but its the most comfortable, supportive mattress Ive ever used! My physio has also noticed a difference, I dont get as many back aches!

Tony Brougham

Tony BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product, great price with amazing delivery

The product, the purchasing process, delivery and the install were remarkably good. I have now bought 4 singles and a queen spaced over 3 deliveries. Im now mates with Nick the delivery man. I am so impressed with the whole experience. And not to forget that the actual mattress is excellent for quality and comfort. I was about to spend 4 x the $$ on tradition mattresses and am now super happy I went with Noa.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

The Noa

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa