Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (54) · No (56)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (5) · No (105)
  • Heat Retention Yes (18) · No (75)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (108)
  • Perceived Firmness

dan.musson

dan.mussonSydney, NSW

Amazing Retail Experience

We needed a mattress for my Mother who has been caught by border closures. Order arrived in 24 hours - I couldn’t believe how speedy transparent the process was. My experience was very different to some other reviewers but I got a text with a real time gps tracker of the delivery truck - I stepped out the front and waved the driver. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2021 for A$899.00.

Ming C.

Ming C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally Sweet Dreams! ZzzZzz...

After weeks of online research, I finally settled on Noa mattress. Bought it on Boxing Day and it arrived after 3 working days just in time for its first day in 2021!!! I was worried initially after reading about delays but it is understandable due to pandemic, boxing day, black friday sales etc., and don't mind waiting so the quick delivery was a pleasant surprise. My wife was suffering from bad backache every morning for the past 1 year on my 12 years old mattress but she is now enjoying her nightly deep sleeps and no more pain in the morning!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$749.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Love my Noa Mattress! Great price for the quality you get!

Better for back sleepers
Can be hard for stomach sleepers
Good for side sleepers
Good price

We read a few reviews of the Noa mattress and then purchased the product - great choice!

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for A$800.00.

NOA King

Love the size and comfort is amazing. Love going to bed! Seems very supportive so far and have not noticed any sagging or reduction in comfort. Excellent value for money.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$849.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

A good night's sleep!

This mattress is a great balance between firm and soft: it doesn’t feel too hard, but I don’t feel like I’m sinking into it at all. It feels light and comfortable, and in the three months I’ve had it, I have had some really great nights of sleep! It is quite a thick mattress, so my bed ends up being very high, but it’s not an issue for me. All in all, I’d recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Amelia V.

Amelia V.

Amazing value for money

Honestly the best sleeps i’ve had in years, and I’ve owned Sealy’s! Only downside is slightly less-supportive corners, so sitting on the edges it can sag a little but not enough for it to not bother me too often (actually haven’t noticed it since the first few weeks!).

A really great supportive mattress and so so comfy

Purchased in September 2020 for A$699.00.

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Caused DiscomfortYes

Sally J.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Since getting my Noa mattress I am routinely sleeping 8 good quality hours a night!
Previously I had back/hip pain which has stopped, I’m very happy with this mattress and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Noa on line for A$800.00.

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Purchased in August 2020.

Heat RetentionYes

Tony Nghiem

Tony NghiemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great and supportive bed!

Super supportive. I have two herniated disks and this mattress has been so much better compared to my old mattress which was sinking in the middle. My back and neck has definitely improved. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$799.00.

Brilliant sleep

The mattress has been a welcome change over the last few months. No springs, solid support but soft comfort and zero disturbance from my partner. Would recommend to anyone looking to stay warm or cool.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$799.00.

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Graham McDonald

Graham McDonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Matress I i have ever slept on

Great support with right amount of softness and comfort. Little disturbance too/from partner
No sagging, sleep quality is great, no back stiffness on waking. Wake up feeling refreshed
Well manufactured qualitty product

Purchased in June 2019 for A$750.00.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Most comfortable bed we have ever slept on.

My husband and I have been married 40 years and as you can imagine have had a few mattresses in that time. We took a chance on the mattress in a box and without a doubt we have had the best sleep ever. Not too firm but very supportive and so comfortable. Cannot recommend NOA highly enough for an amazing product.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$790.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Recommended by a friend. Absolutely love it!!!

I've had a fusion in my back and this mattress gives me a perfect nights sleep. So glad I listened to my friend who bought one for her whole family. My husband and I are very happy with your product. I will be recommending it to my friends and family.

Purchased in June 2020 at On line.

Marie Ross

Marie RossPoint Vernon

Firm with a soft comfort

With a bad back I needed support but comfort as a side sleeper. The No a mattress gives me a good night's sleep and moulds to my contour
It does not bounce when I roll over which makes my partner happy and gives her a good night's sleep as well

Purchased in March 2020 at Noa.

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Purchased in June 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Took a chance, don't regret it!

I have tried some 'bed in a box' mattresses with varying results but after doing some research and taking advantage of a sale, I decided to purchase a NOA mattress. At first I didn't find it that comfortable and was starting to regret my purchase. However after reading reviews about a number of people taking a bit of time to get used to the mattress I persevered. After about a week it felt amazing and I've now had it for over 2 months and it feels great. It also gets warm really quick which is great for winter.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$749.00.

Heat RetentionYes

Very comfortable mattress.

Bought this for my son, when he moved out of a cot into a bed. It is very comfortable. I have previously tried a popular competing brand which did not come close to the comfort of this mattress.

Purchased in June 2020.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Unreal

The mattress took 2 days to get adjusted to. At all times sleep was restful and comfortable and allowed freedom of movement without disturbing my wife. Can't speak too highly of this product.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

The Noa

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Holly B.asked

The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Our mattresses are great for children and adults alike, and have been purchased by many parents across all the countries in which we operate.

If you're looking for a softer mattress, we would recommend going with our Noa mattress.

Rachaelasked

The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$799.00A$999.00A$899.00A$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa