Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Nathan L.

Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Great delivery and super straight forward to unwrap

Ordered this mattress and it came in very good time. It was super easy to unwrap and start using. It is a firm mattress which is what we were looking for and feels very sturdy and like will last a long time. All in all I would recommend Noa.

Candice M

Candice MSydney, NSW

Very comfy

This came in good time I thought the delivery would be longer given some of the reviews I had read but cam within a few days, and was easy to open up. Very comfy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Joel T.

Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Maggie H.Noa

Great bed for young kids!

Got the mattress for my son and he loves it. Since moving to his new bed, he requires less resettling in the middle of the night which is great for us.

Maggie H.Noa

Great mattress for a great price. Would highly recommend to anyone

Got significantly more comfortable after the first few nights. Feels firm and supportive at the same time. would highly recommend to anyone.

E E E E E E E E ee

LIU C.

LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

I was hesitant to get the Noa mattress compared to the Sleep Republic one as I had read in other reviews that it was reasonably firm. Coming from a very soft mattress, I actually found my back was noticeably less sore and I have had great nights sleep from day one. I’m very impressed with the quality of the mattress and the lack of disturbance when moving around is astonishing. I’d definitely buy the mattress again!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessHard

BBB

BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

It’s not as soft as I was imagining, but still decently soft and the firmness level is probably better for my back anyway. I would say give it a couple of weeks to get used to it. It’s much taller than my old mattress, but my sheets still fit. It is difficult to lift the corner of the mattress to put on my sheets because the mattress is so heavy. Delivery was very fast. I do wish they provided the option to take away and recycle old mattresses, but I was able to arrange this with another company. Overall I’m happy with the mattress, especially for the price compared to other brands.

Purchased in December 2020.

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $549.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

Stephen T

Stephen TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great feeling mattress, delivery was quick!

Did a bit of research before deciding on the Noa. I'm a side sleeper, so i prefer a mattress that is not too firm, but also not so soft that i feel like I'm being swallowed into a matressy abyss. The Noa has been working well for me feeling like a good medium mattress and providing a good nights rest. The tencel top also gives the mattress a nice premium feel. The purchase process was painless and reached my door in only two days! Would purchase again. Thanks!

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two Thumbs Up for Noa

We recently moved and purchased a Noa mattress after researching and deciding that the different layers and firmness and price were what we were looking for. A week in we are very happy with the mattress. It arrived exactly as scheduled in a slim box. The initial 'new mattress' smell quickly dissipated. It is very supportive and firm, both for me in third trimester and my husband with minor back issues. We do not feel if our partner moves and are both happy in our different sleeping styles side/ stomach.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

My daughter bought a king noa medium mattress and loved it so I thought I would give it a go.I bought FIVE for our home in the country. Great service delivered to our remote property, and easier to handle compared to regular king mattress, although they are quite heavy. We all find it very comfortable, no complaints.
So I just bought another for our beach house, so have been great customers!

Maggie H.Noa

Comfortable mattress for a great price

I have been using this mattress for 2 weeks now. The mattress is very comfortable and has good support. The mattress is probably between medium and firm, much closer to a medium than firm however. I sink a little into it but it is quiet firm and does keep me propped up. I have no complaints with this mattress so far, it is comfortable and I haven’t noticed any issues, faults or sagging so far.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your new Noa mattress. We're so glad you've been enjoying it!

Angie C

Angie CBalwyn North

Happy with the new mattress

Bought this for my daughter. Simple and hassle free process from order to delivery.
My daughter has always preferred soft mattresses, so decided to choose a mattress with medium firmness this time. She loves it and says it's comfortable to sleep on at nights. The mattress provides enough back support yet is sufficiently soft. Would most likely get another for my other daughter when hers needs to be replaced.

Maggie H.Noa

Great mattress but the delivery company was useless!