Noa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

Bree

BreeVictoria

Disappointed when I found out where it was made

Great mattress however, thought I had done all the checks . Then see the tag. “Made in..” to say the very least that’s what I was trying to avoid.
Made in an authoritarian country that cares for no one or nothing. Extreme disappointment. Get your business out of there!!!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$750.00.

Tristana Freeman

Tristana FreemanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Firm but excellent once you become accustomed to it

I've had the Noa Queen for approximately two months. I reckon it took me about 3 weeks to get used to the firmness but now I find it very comfortable. The smell of the mattress (musty/mildewy) bothered me for weeks but it has dissipated. I purchased a Madison sofa as well and scattered bicarb on all the cushions overnight to get rid of the same musty smell, vacuumed off the following day, it worked! I also lightly sprayed water mixed with vinegar on the Venice bed to reduce the smell, seemed to work.

Delivery process was fine and the mattress was easy to unpack and set. Excellent value for money overall, especially if you buy on sale!

Purchased in April 2020.

Rachel Cassar

Rachel CassarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• King

Better than Sleeping Duck and Koala!

We got this on sale and expected it to be quite firm after reading reviews, but after sleeping on it for two months now we can confirm it's the best night's sleep we've ever had. We both joke that we can't remember the last time we can recall falling asleep because we're instantly in a deep slumber as soon as we hit the bed! We were swayed by Koala and Sleeping Duck's clever marketing strategies but we're glad we dug deep enough to unearth Noa because those mattresses aren't a match for Noa's superior range and exceptional customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$849.00.

Cailin

CailinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and affordable! Would recommend.

Mattress is very comfortable, however, I do notice that it sinks a bit wherever you're sitting on it, but that doesn't bother me. A great medium-firmness feel. I've had it for 2 months and it has maintained its shape. Excellent service from Noa - quick delivery, and easy to unbox! I let it air out for a week before using it and it smells fine now. This is my first double mattress and first mattress in a box, and I'm really happy with it!

Purchased in March 2020 at NOA for A$650.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$899.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

johh mck

johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Purchased in February 2020.

Gerry H.

Gerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable!

So comfortable. I sleep much deeper on this mattress. Easy to install from the box. After 15 years on my old mattress, I didn't realise how saggy it had become. Well worth the price.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Bernard Krause

Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards
Bernie Krause

Purchased in March 2020 at ON LINE for A$800.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,560.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online Noa direct for A$895.00.

Holy wow!

The Noa is just so comfortable and supportive and I just can't praise it highly enough!!! I thought my old mattress was nice but oh boy was I wrong?! Best, most solid nights' sleeps I've ever had. The Noa mattress has changed my sleep for the better, forever.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$799.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Lia Hair

Lia HairGippsland, VIC

A fresh nights sleep

The mattress was as stated, on the hard side, which is exactly what both my husband and I wanted.

It took a night or two to adjust to the firmness but we've both had great night's sleeps since and our lower back tightness has gone for the both of us.

Shipping to a rural location was super fast and setup was as simple and quick.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$759.00.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Would definitely recommend the NOA mattress

A very comfortable mattress and a good balance between soft and firm support. No difference in quality from when I first started using it and has maintained its shape well.

Purchased in January 2020.

Vaucluse Sydney

Vaucluse SydneySydney, NSW

Great mattresses - bought 2 Queen

Very comfortable and supportive
Quality of sleep much improved
Early days but going very well so far
Extremely poor delivery service by Direct Freight
Delivered wrong date, 6 hours late. Very heavy boxes dumped at the front door and we had great difficulty dragging the approx 60kg boxed mattresses up stairs to a second floor

Purchased in January 2020.

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$749.00.

Sagging Yes

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.

Lynn

LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for A$799.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Maggie H.Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$750.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Purchased in December 2019.