Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Joel T.

Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

NTV

NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Maggie H.Noa

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

sosotiredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Look else where

Purchased for $600.00.

Roberto P.

Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,399.00.

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for $600.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

C.C

C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Luna

Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Paul C

Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Manish Pradhan

Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Purchased in October 2019.

JIa Shen

JIa ShenSydney, NSW

Average

it is too soft for me. i noticed that the middle of the mattress is not on the same level as the two ends after a couple of month sleeping on it.