Look else where
I'll just state my experience.
- I bought the mattress and then heard nothing from NOA. I had to call them twice to ask when it would be delivered. The second time the guy said they were out of stock which was incorrect.
- Mattress did not arrive on the day i was advised. When it was delivered the driver legit pushed it off the back of the truck and left it on the side walk for me to drag into my home.
- Mattress was good at first but after few weeks is like a hammock and giving me lower back and shoulder pain which got worse the longer i us...ed it. - I emailed support to advise i would like to return the mattress as per the trial period and have now been waiting weeks for my refund/collection. They won't do anything until the mattress is collected but they use a third party service and are unable to tell me when or even estimate when this is supposed to take place. I had to buy another mattress because i could not sleep on the Noa another night and im now stuck having to store it in my 1 bedroom apartment. the support team they use send generic responses with no information.
Purchased for $600.
- The Noa King
Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.
Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.
Purchased in December 2019.
Review collected in partnership with Noa
Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!
Had high hopes unboxing this due to good reviews online, but this mattress was disappointing for a couple of reasons:
1. Too firm- nearly gave me bedsores
2. Too hot- low breathability in the topping gave me nightmares
3. Super heavy- broke our bed frame
4. Overpriced for what it is.
5. Advertised as pocket spring but felt basically like a hard foam mattress.
You might like it if you prefer firm mattress. It is not a versatile medium-firm mattress as they advertise... it is like, firm-firm.
The only other upside is that you can't feel your pa...
Purchased in January 2020 for $750.
- The Noa King
Not for me, not at all.
Can't stand this mattress. Too soft and no support at all. It's like sleeping on a soft sponge that sticks to your body. It also smells awful when it arrives - has a really noxious chemical like smell that takes weeks to go away.
Probably the worst thing is that you overheat when you sleep in this bed. The latex foam does not dissipate your body heat at all. It captures all of it and you end up feeling like you are sleeping on a heating blanket turned on too hot. It's really uncomfortable.
It doesn't bother my wife as much - and sadly she w...aited until day 101 (I'm not joking) to let me know that we should return it if it bothered me - so we're stuck with it and will likely throw it away when we can get a replacement. What a waist. If you like a semi-firm or firm mattress and sleep better when you're not overheating - please avoid this mattress!! It is close to the worst mattress I've ever owned or slept on.
Purchased in April 2019 for $849.
Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
I've been trying to contact Noa to cancel an order that has not yet been processed on their end. It's impossible to be able to reach someone on the phone. I've sent 2 emails and I am finding their history of sub par customer service nerve wracking. How quick are they to call back usually?
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback and we're truly sorry if you had some difficulties getting in touch with us, as our team is currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries in light of Black Friday.
That being said, we see that our team has been able to receive and process your request, and has provided you with a refund confirmation via email.
Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist you further, it'll be our pleasure!
I purchased a Noa lite on 14/9. I’ve been trying to get in touch with customer service to find out about ETA, but every time I call your Australian number, it goes straight to voicemail. You can’t even be placed on hold. Emails so far have gone unanswered as well. Given the appalling service and lack of communication I’m really regretting having made the purchase. Can someone tell me how to get in touch with a person to discuss my order?
Thanks so much for reaching out and we're truly sorry to learn that we've missed you over the phone, as our team is currently experiencing higher than normal call volumes.
Please feel free to provide us with your order number, and we'll be more than happy to send you a quick email with the latest update regarding your order, and options that are available to you at the moment to ensure your complete satisfaction :)
Will noa queen mattress fit into ikea queen bed frame (e.g. SONGESAND)? I know it sounds like a dumb question but the ikea mattresses are 1cm narrower and 1cm shorter. Not much, but if anyone has any experience with this would be helpful, thank you.
Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.
We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.
We would simply recommend measuring the inner frame to ensure our mattress will fit properly.
Within the mattress industry, products typically have a sizing tolerance of +/- 2cm, as the mattresses themselves can be slightly compressed / squeezed into spaces.
Please let us know if you have any further questions, we'll be more than happy to help :)
Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives
|Type||Latex, Memory Foam and Pocket Spring||Latex, Memory Foam and Pocket Spring||Latex, Memory Foam and Pocket Spring||Latex, Memory Foam and Pocket Spring|
|Firmness||Medium Firm||Medium Firm||Medium Firm||Medium Firm|
|Country of Manufacture||China||China||China||China|
|Thickness||28 cm||28 cm||28 cm||28 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 year(s)||15 year(s)||15 year(s)||15 year(s)|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.