Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ashleigh

Ashleigh South East Queensland, QLD

Never arrived and feeling scammy - would rate zero if possible

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Patrick J

Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Non delivery

How dare these people call themselves a competent business. I have been waiting three weeks for delivery. Never respond to enquires. I cannot recommend this company or their management practise.

Purchased in January 2021.

Maggie H.Noa

Not for me but return was seamless

I purchased a King Luxe and it was not for me. Incredibly firm. Also, rather heavy as far as mattress go.

I found the purchase easy. It did take a while to get any kind of confirmation and I did need to chase it up and I didn't get tracking but the mattress arrived safely in about double the time advised on the site. I assume all delays were due to black Friday and pre Christmas rush so its to be expected.

Great quality but just so firm. I had arranged the return before a full nights sleep on it. Pick up by a charity was arranged promptly and a full refund landed in my account same day. While its not for me, the process was pretty seamless.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,349.00.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online business ever!

Goods are not delivered! Incorrect information provided by support lady on webchat. Does not want to follow up with their courier to find out why there are delays.
Today trying to follow up, no agents in the office to pick up and no chat service. Teaming up with one of the worst courier services "alliedexpress".

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,400.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Jack S.

Jack S.

Massive delay. Still no mattress , Scam?

I would review the mattress , but I still don’t have it. It is well past the date I would be told it was going to be here. I keep emailing and get pretty dodgey answers or no answer at all. The online tracking doesn’t work. I think I will talk to my credit card company soon if I don’t get a mattress or a solid response.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,400.00.

JennimacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting!

Bought 5 days ago, still waiting. No communication since order conf/dispatch notice, tracking not updated just says port melbourne. Wow what rubbish service. I send bulky goods around Australia never more then 2 or 3 days to metro capitals. This is only across melbourne - buy a koala - same or next day. A lot of the great reviews on here seem fake - reviewers only join recently to review Noa - very fishy! How long do I have to wait!?

Purchased in November 2020 for $749.00.

Roberto P.

Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,399.00.

Darn

DarnSydney, NSW

The Worst Service I've Received In Ages

It took over 2 weeks with little to no communication from this scam company to finally get my money back for a product that was never delivered. They kept changing their mind on the status of the delivery from, their dispatcher would call me to arrange a time on "Friday" for the mattress to be delivered...to "We're out of stock"...to "We're trying to get in touch with our dispatcher to contact you"

So basically this is a drop-shipping mattress scam. They obviously don't have a warehouse anywhere in Australia. So they're probably shipping these in from some random factory in China, but they have zero ability to track where their own product is in the delivery process.

Such a scam...luckily I got my money back.

Purchased in September 2020 for $900.00.

0 stars! Worst experience in customer service

Maggie H.Noa

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Luna

Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Tried but a bit firm for us. Returned and reimbursed quickly. Very good service.

A bit firm for side sleepers, would be better for back sleepers. Otherwise thick and steady, no disturbance noted. I would recommend it for people who sleep mostly on their backs.

Purchased in June 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,560.00.